- Mission Statement
2. Customer Expectations
- What customer segments do you serve now are you want to serve?
- What kind of service do these customer segments expect?
- What are the needs of these customer segments?
- How do these customer segments use or experience your products?
- Have they been asking for any products or services not currently offered?
- Where do service breakdowns occur? How are they handled?
- How do you want to be perceived in the community?
- What special products or services do you or can offer?
- What Value (not just price) can you offer that others don’t or cant?
- What differentiates you from other similar businesses?
- What are competitors doing that you are not?
- What can you under promise and over deliver?
4. Service Strategy Picture
- How do you want your customers to feel when they leave your business?
- What do you want them to say about you?
- Visualize your customers using or enjoying your products or services.
- Visualize your employees smoothly correcting problems.
- What do you want your competitors to be saying about you?