Before you launch a marketing campaign, answer the following questions about your business and your product or service
- Have you analysed the market for your product or service? Do you know which features of your product or service will appeal to different market segments?
- In forming your marketing message, have you described how your product or service will benefit your clients?
- Have prepared a priced schedule? What kind of discounts do you offer, and whom do you offer them?
- Have you prepared a sales forecast?
- What type of media you will use in your marketing campaign?
- Have you planned any sales promotions?
- Have you planned a publicity campaign?
- Do your marketing materials mention any optional accessories or added services that consumers might want to purchase?
- If you offer a product, have you prepared clear operating and assembly instructions? What kind of warranty do you provide? What type of customer service or support do you offer after the sale?
- Is your style of packaging likely to appeal your target market?
- How will distribute your product?
- Have you prepared job descriptions for all the employees needed to carry out your marketing plans?